Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectits insane *they* can't talk about this rationally
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13366378&mesg_id=13366764
13366764, its insane *they* can't talk about this rationally
Posted by Stadiq, Wed Feb-12-20 12:08 PM
Bernie is clearly the front runner now, yes. No doubt.

But if you would have told us a few weeks ago that Liz was going to TANK in NH, but Bernie was going to eek out a ~26% win over the Mayor of the 4th largest city in Indiana??

And that Amy was going to go from "who's that on the end of the stage?" to 3rd place?? In Bernie's backyard?

Yeah there's more choices this time, but a what...40% drop? damn. What would cause passionate voters in a "movement" to move from Bernie to "you can't have nice things" Amy or empty speech Pete?

Bernie should have done better in NH. Not talking about it doesn't make it less true.

I know some will read this and over-reaction, accuse me of being a Bernie-hating Klobuchar fan, but its really concerning that they can't have an honest conversation about their candidates strengths *and* weaknesses.

Their knee jerk reaction to go on the defensive rather than analyze the situation is very discouraging.

They should be at least a little disappointed/concerned about NH. I guarantee the campaign is.