Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti feel you. the party machine treated sanders shittily in 2016.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13364831&mesg_id=13365015
13365015, i feel you. the party machine treated sanders shittily in 2016.
Posted by Reeq, Mon Feb-03-20 03:02 PM
i actually wanted everyone like clinton, donna b, debbie w-s to fade into bolivian (c) iron mike. at the very least to give the impression that the shit they did was unacceptable and there was no chance of it happening again going forward because the party was turning the corner. i didnt want bernie to run again either just because i knew his association with 2020 would inevitably drag 2016 along with it.

even tho i think sanders supporters go overboard with the persecution conspiracies sometimes...the mainstream party isnt doing enough to allay their fears and olive branch the whole situation. shit like the dccc blacklist, clinton repeatedly popping up to trash sanders and/or his supporters, etc is completely counterproductive and only serves to keep those wounds open. its really idiotic for anyone who claims to want to unify the party and defeat trump/repubs.

we (on here, twitter, etc) can all fight it out if we want to. our leaders should actually start displaying some leadership tho.