Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectSorry to hear that, it was a shit show outside
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13363797&mesg_id=13363858
13363858, Sorry to hear that, it was a shit show outside
Posted by handle, Mon Jan-27-20 03:35 AM
I didn’t go to last year’s but from what I heard it was a very efficient and well run operation at the front door, whereas this year there was only one or two people checking the list, and there were hundreds of people in line.

And as usual there was a giant crowd of people trying to cut or slip in that really congested the area directly in front of the door.

I just got lucky enough to have someone’s text number who helped us get in, it was only because of that that we got in when we did. It was pretty crowded in there so they did let a lot of people in, I think that many many more people were in line then maybe even RSVPed.

Once you were in though it was a very nice atmosphere, just very crowded, but not so crowded that you kept getting bumped into. I did show up at the venue at 7 PM and there were only five or six people in line, but I went and got something to eat with a friend and when we came back at around 835 there were hundreds of people out there.