Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: The cooler idea is great. Not for packing tho.. lol
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13362989&mesg_id=13369351
13369351, RE: The cooler idea is great. Not for packing tho.. lol
Posted by JtothaI, Thu Feb-27-20 06:57 PM
Yeah, my wife said the same thing when I told her that was how were were rolling. we made it work though. Bought a scale to weight it even!

>I just want good weather, decent food and decent drinks.
>

Hopefully you get the weather, this time of year you should. We went in Mar/April and it was perfect mid 70's to 80s.

Food is decent at Riu Santa Fe, maybe even better at Palace. I had no complaints about food except the late night stuff in the sports bar at Riu Santa Fe if I didn't mention that earlier (7 eleven type shit, but worse!).

You'll be happy with drinks, if there's a specific liquor you want, check out what is behind each bar because it vary's bar to bar. One had some no-name whiskey, some had jim beam and one had gentleman jack.

Get the rainbow shots, they line about about 30 and from one pour they will all be different colors! They go all the way around the u-shaped bar in the sports bar and everyone just grabs one. They do them at the pool bars too.