Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: you don't have Costco?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13362863&mesg_id=13362960
13362960, RE: you don't have Costco?
Posted by BlakStaar, Mon Jan-20-20 10:16 PM
Costco sells better quality products IMO, e.g. more natural and organic options, i.e., Honest Kids juice boxes, organic tortilla chips.

My mom and dad like Costco for the following items: toilet paper, paper towel, Mobil 1 engine oil, eggs, butter, milk, dried fruit and nuts, large containers of spinach, electronics (specifically: TV and laptop gifts), almond butter, crackers, printer toner, AAA and AA batteries, laundry detergent, OxiClean powder, dish/dishwasher pods and soap, big ass bags of Kettle chips with Himalayan sea salt they don't need, computer paper, pain killer, vitamins and frozen chicken pot pies. These are routine purchases for them. I should note they have a large freezer in the basement to supplement the freezer in the kitchen. They buy a lot of Kirkland products (Costco's generic brand).

I recently purchased a new set of tires in November during one of Costco's many holiday sales. The free rotation and warranty policy is solid. The Citi Costo Anywhere Visa is a good credit card, too. Personally, I go to Costco weekly for the gas. They always have the cheapest fuel within a 30-mile radius of the crib. Every now and then, I'll stop by during the late morning or afternoon hours for the food samples. ;-)

They have reoccurring sales of household items every year. I always go for the Scotch shipping tape bundles. I go through thru that stuff fast due to my eBay hustle.

I should note that I'm bougie and I don't do business with the Walton family in general. I avoid Sam's Club and Walmart like the dickens. LOL.