Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectLocal/Regional Fast Food Spots
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13362581&mesg_id=13362581
13362581, Local/Regional Fast Food Spots
Posted by mista k5, Thu Jan-16-20 06:40 PM
which are the best in your city/region. the more local the better. meaning no whataburger, in n out or white castle. im thinking places limited to a city or cluster of cities...mostly. maybe a single state or two..three.

there are three here that come to mind
Blakes Lotaburger
this is a new mexico burger joint and its pretty good. gotta get the green chile burger. used to have to drive at least 40 minutes to get one but over the last 5/10 years we got some in my city. looks like its in arizona now too.

Tacotote
man, this place is good. a bit over priced but ive never been disappointed. i feel bad when we take visitors here for "real" mexican food but uh its so good lol. this is all sorts of tacos and quesadillas. this place started across the border but has been in my city for a good minute. looks like pretty recently it expanded to some other locations in texas and arizona as well as some cities in mexico. i cant vouch for any spots outside my city but i would recommend it if youre ever in the 915.

Don Carbon
man this is my favorite of the three. its mesquite grilled chicken. its so good. its only in my city but has multiple locations. they finally opened one near me last week. im gonna get my NORE on.