Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI can relate. i had a FUCT up haircut too.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13362529&mesg_id=13362724
13362724, I can relate. i had a FUCT up haircut too.
Posted by double negative, Fri Jan-17-20 02:54 PM
back when I cut off my locks I was trying to find a barber so I tried all the places.

I went to a spot where you couldnt hear shit because they were BLASTING rap the whole time while mean mugging each other.

when I walked in they werent sure I was a customer or someone looking to start some shit. it was weird.

customer service was fucked up, I think I remember even the barber who I was assigned rolled his eyes in a "dis nigga....I can't believe he came in for a goddamn haircut...who does that?" look.

when I got to the chair homeboy had a single earbud in and while cutting my hair...well, here is the scene:

music is already blasting and the barber was a short mexican dude who moved extremely fast and was rapping on top of the already loud music but he was fading in an out while he was cutting me so I heard snippets. He was in the zone and he was rapping AT the world so I thought at points he was talking shit to my face while he moved around the chair cutting my hair.

"...bitch, you fat motherfucker!"

" We bust on Bad Boys, niggas ..."

"Cut your young-ass up, leave you in pieces, now be deceased..."

I was like "yo my man...what?" and gave him the "could ya not?" eyebrow raise.

He stopped, pulled out an ear bud and yelled to be heard over the music

"YOU LIKE RAP? I RAP. THIS TUPAC. TUPAC WAS A SOLDIER"

then he put the earbud back in and hit me with: https://images7.memedroid.com/images/UPLOADED766/595a22836b171.jpeg

and continueD to rap at the world, karate chopping the air, and checking Tinder only to randomly stop at moments to ask me out there questions like...

"AY YOU USE TINDER MY NIGGA?"

"PEOPLE GO ON TINDER TO HOOK UP RIGHT?"

"CHECK DIS BITCH OUT"