Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectIn 6th grade. I got called wetback and beaner on the daily
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13362288&mesg_id=13362937
13362937, In 6th grade. I got called wetback and beaner on the daily
Posted by Cold Truth, Mon Jan-20-20 05:18 PM
This wasn't necessarily the worst, but it sticks because of the circumstances around it. It was this white kid named Corey, who called me beaner and wetback, before settling on "beancup" for whatever reason, and would slap me when he said it.

I was 11, and moved to the desert with my Aunt. there were a few black kids and a few hispanic kids, but that shit was like 95% white.

The long and short was I got tired of the bullshit and beat the shit out of this kid, Jason Damado. I went home and got my ass beat, and and my aunt told me that if I had another fight, I'd catch another beating, and she'd take me back to my mom, who was homeless at the time.

So, my aunt fixed her fat face to tell her friend, who's grandson went to the school, and told everyone I couldn't fight back.

Since that kid I fucked up was supposedly the toughest kid in school, i had a reprieve for awhile, until the grandson opened his fat mouth and told everyone.

So Corey tested me with the a few times and I took it. I finally told him I was going to fuck him up on the walk home from school. The little bitch snitched on me and I got in trouble, but he didn't fuck with me after that.

Beyond that, I think the legit worst was when I was younger, from like 5-6 through about 9 or 10, two of my older cousins and one of my uncles would call me the F and N words for what seemed like forever. The F because I was just shy and uncomfortable when I'd see people kissing or a naked woman in a movie, and they didn't want me to grow up gay.

They called me the N because my sister's father (and thus my sister, who died of SIDS as an infant, mind you), and my mom's hair and dark complexion.

Both cousins grew up to become the exact sort of horrible human beings you'd imagine.