Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectdidn't get called a name, but
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13362288&mesg_id=13362891
13362891, didn't get called a name, but
Posted by tariqhu, Mon Jan-20-20 12:01 PM
at times, I went to school in Chattanooga while living with my great aunt. grades were always As/Bs.

came back to Atlanta and started a new school in 7th grade. HATED this place! right down to the name, I.E. Ragsdale. the teachers were terrible. basically treated all the kids like shit.

if you didn't do homework, they'd make you stand in front of the class. for the whole period. or would make you walk through the coat closet to the other side and hit you with a drum stick.

anyway, my grades went all bad. my report card was 1 C and five Fs, lol. I just stopped doing the work and didn't care no more. forged my mom's signature, using my left hand. cuz nobody ever gets caught doing that lol.

had a meeting with 2 of the teachers. of course, these were the worst two I had. they were asking me about my current grades in relation to my previous schools. asked me if I'd been given those grades from my the schools before I got there. I told them no, but it just made me feel so bad that they thought I was actually dumb or that somebody was lying about my grades.

then my mom found out that I had signed her name. yeah, that was an awesome day.