Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectA cheater.. by my 3rd grade teacher.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13362288&mesg_id=13362865
13362865, A cheater.. by my 3rd grade teacher.
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Jan-20-20 09:03 AM
We had a marathon every year for each grade in elementary school. It was like 3 laps around the school and the field on some cross country shit.

Second lap we come around the crowd and I’m tied for first with the teachers kid. We start sprinting because the crowd is hyping us up and dude threw an elbow while jockeying for position so I gave him a lil nudge back and he steps in a hole and twisted his ankle and fell. That hole been there since forever... I stopped for a second but the crowd is like “go, go, goooo”

So I keep running. I win. After the race I’m hype as hell, got my ribbon and shit. She jumps out of nowhere in the hallway with her son who is still screaming like he’s been shot and she’s calling me a cheater and pointing in my face. Gym teacher had to break it up and remind her she was an adult.

Same teacher used to beat her sons ass in the hallway during class because he always acted a fool when she didn’t give him attention. SMH

Hated all my 3rd grade teachers. Actually cussed one out when I seen them jogging after I graduated HS.