Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYou just reminded me of the teacher who called me a ...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13362288&mesg_id=13362343
13362343, You just reminded me of the teacher who called me a ...
Posted by Brew, Wed Jan-15-20 03:13 PM
... "disgusting human being" lol. It stung in the moment.

He was my 10th grade English teacher. What happened was I'd borrowed a pen from this particular teacher at the beginning of class because I had lost mine at some point earlier in the day. As the class went on I'd mindlessly started chewing on his pen, because I was in the habit of doing that with my own pens like many people, and had clearly sort of subconsciously forgotten that I was not chewing on my own pen.

Anyway teacher caught me doing this and *exploded*, in front of the whole class. It was unbelievable ! "THAT IS MY DAMN PEN, WHICH I WAS GRACIOUS ENOUGH TO LEND YOU, AND YOU GO ON CHEWING IT LIKE YOU OWN IT, YOU DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING ?!?!?!"

He must've seen the shock on my face cause the second those words exited his mouth he apologized then pulled me outside of class to *profusely* apologize. I guess he was kinda OCD about his pens, or whatever.

No hard feelings on my part, especially since (a) I was definitely in the wrong, but more importantly (b) he was so over-the-top apologetic about it. But like I said it stung in the moment especially since he SCREAMED it at the top of his lungs in front of all my classmates hahah.

What a weird moment lol. I'd forgotten about it til seeing your post.