Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI have two theories regarding the Cape Verdeans
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13362183&mesg_id=13362942
13362942, I have two theories regarding the Cape Verdeans
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Mon Jan-20-20 05:30 PM
So I generally hate headlines like "man shoots neighbor over stepping on shoes" because if you look at most of those stories, what usually happens is something minor or inconsequential happens and an argument ensues and because no one backs down it escalates. So I feel like the real headlines of those stories should be "Two people with bad tempers cross paths".

Anyway, maybe that's what happened with the two Cape Verdeans and AH crossed paths and something minor escalated into a fight.

That's the simplest story and the problem I have with that is, from the doc, when didn't see anything to suggest that these were dudes who fought or stayed in trouble or would even fight. So I am not sure about that theory.

My other theory is that one of the Cape Verdeans made a pass at AH or AH made a pass at one of them and was rebuffed. That's the type of interaction where you could see AH being on some, he had to kill those guys. IDK.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"