Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti also didn't put two and two together about the sisters...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13362183&mesg_id=13362489
13362489, i also didn't put two and two together about the sisters...
Posted by PROMO, Thu Jan-16-20 11:39 AM
and i actually know a TON about this case because I listed to the Gladiator podcast which is, more or less, the audio version of this doc. However, I don't remember them touching on that aspect though they may have.

Talk about a family ripped apart. I'm guessing the sisters don't mess with each other at this point because Hernandez' fiance was ride or die for him over everything.

I don't think you can blame the Pats for harboring him. I mean, he definitely had some red flags, but there's no way they knew he was killing people. He was found innocent of the two murders in Boston, though I'm not sure how or why the jury came to that verdict. I mean, they found the car from the murders in his cousins garage and it hadn't been driven since the murders. Anyways...

As far as understanding how this could happen? Not getting love from your parents, and having to, perhaps, hide your real self (if he was, in fact, gay) can seed a lot of hatred. Add the ego that comes with money and fame, along with the paranoia that comes with that too? I can see it. I think he just got so mad and weird at the world he had no fucks to give. Along with all of that, he was very young during this whole thing and young people do DUMB stuff.