Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectin the year of our lord 2020 trying to buy a mp3 player sucks
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13360954&mesg_id=13407650
13407650, in the year of our lord 2020 trying to buy a mp3 player sucks
Posted by shygurl, Fri Oct-09-20 12:42 PM
My old reliable Sandisk is dying and I need a replacement. I know nobody uses mp3 players but me (idc idc idc I love them), but I don't like to exercise with a cell phone on, it's just too uncomfortable. (purchased an armband for that purchase and immediately returned it as soon as I tried it on). I do some streaming I guess, but my tastes run the gambit and it's easier to listen to the music I've downloaded vs what the streaming platforms will supply.

I was set on just buying another Sandisk, but the reviews are pretty poor. Most of the other ones I've seen on Amazon are no-name companies, and I'm like...*shrug*. Saw on best buy a 16 gig Sony one, and I just cannot comprehend paying $200+ for a 16 gig anyfuckingthing smh.

I just need something that works with a long rechargeable battery and no bluetooth. (yup a luddite through and through) Prolly will just end up with the Sandisk despite the bad reviews.