Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectwork is stressing me out
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13360954&mesg_id=13368369
13368369, work is stressing me out
Posted by PG, Fri Feb-21-20 01:41 PM
got this week of vacation coming up after next week and I also got a deadline on some challenging work for the end of next next week... Wednesday really cause the folks down the line gotta do their bit by Friday.

the work is close to done but there are a couple troubling aspects and behaviors going on that require testing and explanation but testing is mad tricky because the environments are only available Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and the tests are not quick n dirty they involve timing and setup so again withing the windows of those days the windows of opportunity themselves are somewhat limited..

Like today managed to get through one test and determine some behavior that needs to be explained or rectified but I'm more or less dead in the water until Monday.

all of this has nothing to do with my weekend... except that it's gonna be there in my head the whole time prolly... fawk meh. what's up with you?