Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectim about to have all sorts of potholes in my lawn
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13360845&mesg_id=13375756
13375756, im about to have all sorts of potholes in my lawn
Posted by mista k5, Mon Mar-30-20 04:31 PM
gonna dig up these dumb weeds lol

i cut the front last weekend, did the side this weekend. probably got half of the total yard left but its mostly grass thats left so shouldnt be a big deal. there was a cat hiding in the grass when i was cutting it lol front is starting to get a bit high now too. i thought i lived in a desert.

work has me perturbed. last tuesday they issued the stay home order. boss (while hes working from home) called me in the evening saying uhm nah youre gonna go in for a week and officemate is working from home then alternate.

last friday he called me (him still working from home) saying uhm things have changed. theres developments. need you go in for at least all of next week then we will see

😑

he actually came in to work today. after lunch he comes to the office and asks how im doing. i can tell hes fishing to see if im okay with coming in. so i asked him, is there something you need me to do that requires me to physically be here? he instantly gets defensive talking about were lucky were considered essential and saying if i dont want to work.....i stopped dude. uh nah i didnt say i didnt want to work. i said i want to follow the recommendations and work from home. he did say he will evaluate it. i made my point, so and so working from home or coming in to work doesn't come in to play on wether i should be able to work from home. feel like hes not really gonna consider it.

im thinking whenever the officemate does come back, if she does, im going to demand i at least get to work from home for the total amount of time she did before we switch. he did say that she came into contact with someone that has the rona so hes reviewing it with hr (kind of weird). im on edge since that convo though. he pretty much framed it as i can come in to work or not have a job.

im gonna find some boxes to steal.