Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectre-leashed
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13360845&mesg_id=13363062
13363062, re-leashed
Posted by PG, Tue Jan-21-20 12:41 PM
I lost my phone on Friday... actually think it was found\stolen as I could connect to it via blue tooth and someone was calling me to help me find it when it went dead i.e. someone turned it off.

anyway.. got a new one yesterday and basically got everything that was one my phone as of wed last week restored to it...

I was stressing tho... and I'm mad I was stressing cause I remember a time without cell phones... and I have long been generally adverse to the whole f'n thing... so here I was wanting to feel liberated and free from my LTE oppressors but I couldn't I could only feel the stress of having lost this little piece of electronic bullshit that had all my texts with my kids and the rest of my contacts in it.. plus what the hell would I listen to music on yesterday at work?!! yipes!

welp... here I am all back under my oppressors wing.. and I didn't even view the setup dialogs with my usual level of paranoid scrutiny and resistance... I was just like F it Morpheus give me the blue pill and the red pill.