Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRight now the goal is just to get back on track
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13359132&mesg_id=13371658
13371658, Right now the goal is just to get back on track
Posted by bigkarma, Fri Mar-06-20 04:37 PM
Most of 2019 I was on point...keto, some intermittent fasting, hiking, bootcamp class...etc.

At the end of the year I got distracted by a bunch of issues like a burst pipe in the house, death of the family dog, car troubles, the sickness and eventual death of a family member, uptick in work duties and a few other things.

I fell off hard and I feel like in 4-5 months, I've undone almost a year's worth of hard work. I feel shittier now than I ever did. Luckily, a recent physical shows I only put back on a few pounds, and all my labs are still good.

I'm getting back on the fitness grind. Got two days in this week in the gym, and just started the keto back up. My initial goal is to just be fit enough to do some physical activities during a family vacation to the Caribbean this upcoming summer. Some intense snorkling sessions, long hikes...etc.

After that I want to really get in good enough shape to do something competitive. I would like to take a BJJ or a Judo class.