Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI think you missed his point...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13358776&mesg_id=13440675
13440675, I think you missed his point...
Posted by Stadiq, Sat Aug-28-21 10:21 PM

While I don't *completely* agree with him, he isn't 100% wrong.

Blaming the media for so much at some point starts to sound a lot like "fake news!"

And had the Trump admin told everyone to take off their masks...then the pandemic came roaring back....with no plan to keep kids safe, etc....??

Biden admin? crickets. Had that been Trump? Shiiiitt.

The Biden admin has not done nearly enough on the Pandemic. From spiking the ball early, to mixed messages, to no real plan to win over anti-vax folks, to no plan to vax the world, to school kids, to more economic help, to guaranteed paid time to get the vax, etc, etc. They have straight dropped the ball.

There are a lot of folks who, for some reason, refuse to criticize the Biden admin for even obvious failures.

While there are plenty of Afghanistan takes that lack any nuance, I think the big L of the Biden admin etc was expecting that no one would care and it wouldn't hurt him/Dems politically.

That the GOP wouldn't pounce and that the media wouldn't fall for the shit. Naïve, head in the sand shit.