Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: 16 Questions with SuiteLady
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13358334&mesg_id=13358394
13358394, RE: 16 Questions with SuiteLady
Posted by Somnus, Fri Dec-06-19 09:28 AM
>1). What are you most proud of in 2019?

considering my past/current lifestyle choices/habits it probably would be
1) maintaining some modicum of sanity 2) still being gainfully employed with a couple duckets in the bank
3) moving into a new place in a decent neighborhood

in other words, being an adult lol.

>2). Who are you closest to in your extended family?

the youngest of my dad's seven brothers. Through most of my teens and early 20s he was like a surrogate father to me. Although as of late our relationship is damn near nonexistent.

>3). What is your favorite foreign film?

Snatch

>4). What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?

a non-alcoholic drink? wtf is that?
water I guess lol.

>5). When you have a cold, what is your favorite thing to eat?

Pho soup

>6). Where were you on 9/11?

schlepping audio/visual equipment between the 51st floor and courtyard/patio of a building in FiDi with windows directly facing WTC. Didnt actually catch the plane(s) making contact but couldn't miss the downpour of debris from the first crash. Will never forget the shockwave of the 2nd crash and all the folks gathered around in the courtyard hauling ass back inside the building for safety. Surreal.

>7). Do you eat breakfast each morning?

more often than not. But my "breakfast" usually consist of leftovers or uneaten dinner from the night before. My coworkers have a running joke about that fact and have even given me a nickname due to it.

>8). When is the last time you had a cold?

about a month ago.

>9). What is the most vivid dream you can remember? Tell me
>about it.

one in particular comes to mind and would be the closest thing to remote viewing that I've experienced. In short, I dreamt I was in the apt of a girl who I had been seeing but at the time was on the outs with, booking a cruise with her new man. It was weird because the features and furniture of the apt were flipped to the opposite side of what I remembered, almost like a mirror image. Anyways, the viewing was cut short when a man who looked like he was from some time in the past appeared, told me I couldn't/ shouldn't be there, handed me some sort of metal object (a talisman?) and waved me off, which is when I woke up.

about a week or two (nah, maybe a month) later when she finally decided to talk to me again, she stated that her and dude had broken up and it was unfortunate because they were planning on taking a cruise together. Freaky shit, man.

>10). What is your favorite syfy tv show?

was, is and will always be the Star Trek franchise. Namely TOS.

>11). Favorite non american cuisine dish?

black pudding and souse and/ or goat roti. both w/ plenty PEPPA!

>12). Have you ever used a sewing machine?

nope. Definitely one of the many skills I wish my granny would've bestowed upon me before she passed.

>13). Tell me about a movie that changed you/your way of
>thinking?

Fight Club. I think it in some weird way helped me embrace and understand my outlier status.

>14). Do you enjoy Trivia nights?

never really participated in one, but
I'm damn good at trivia in general.

>15). Did you ever wear braces on your teeth?

yes, in my early teens.

>16). When you we 14, what did you want to be when your grew
>up?

always wanted to be a comic book artist but I think around 14 is when I started concentrating more on music and writing lyrics/ rhymes.