Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: 16 Questions with SuiteLady
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13358334&mesg_id=13358384
13358384, RE: 16 Questions with SuiteLady
Posted by FLUIDJ, Fri Dec-06-19 08:55 AM
>1). What are you most proud of in 2019?
Construction is complete on multiple houses I designed. Great to see them come to life.

>2). Who are you closest to in your extended family?
Not really close to anyone in my extended family :(

>3). What is your favorite foreign film?
No clue. Can't remember the last foreign film I saw....or if i've ever seen one lol. I don't even like closed captions on TV shows...no WAY i'm watching a whole movie with them shits! ... Wait...The Gods Must Be Crazy...I remember seeing that when I was younger...I feel like it's probably a pretty offensive movie now though...

>4). What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Grape juice. Although I don't remember the last time I actually had it. And i'm talking the 100% dark purple stuff. Not that extra sugar laced shit.

>5). When you have a cold, what is your favorite thing to eat?
Anything without a lot of flavor. Nothing worse than having a cold, and your tastebuds are all fcked up..not able to taste shit...and somebody cooks up something full of flavor and serves it to you and all you can do is imagine....can't even smell the shit...smh. That's torture...

>6). Where were you on 9/11?
In an interview in Crystal City for my 2nd job up here. I was sitting at a desk and my future boss told me he just got an email saying something about a bombing in NYC and that he might have to cut the interview short. 10 min. later he cut it short. I proceeded to the Crystal City underground and got on the metro headed back into DC. My train was held briefly at the Pentagon stop then was allowed to proceed but stopped at the UDC Metro station and I got off and walked the rest of the way to our apartment in upper NW near Chevy Chase Circle. I turned the news on and saw what a tragic day it was and spent the next 6 hours fruitlessly trying to get in touch with my girlfriend (now wife) who worked down in Dupont Circle. She eventually made it back to the apartment in the same way I did...walking. That seemed SO FAR back then...but in retrospect...I put in more miles on an easy run day now.

>7). Do you eat breakfast each morning?
Of course. I'm not a savage!

>8). When is the last time you had a cold?
Don't jinx me bro.

>9). What is the most vivid dream you can remember? Tell me
>about it.
Don't recall any recent ones.

>10). What is your favorite syfy tv show?
X-Files. and runner up is LOST.

>11). Favorite non american cuisine dish?
I will fck up a Papusa!

>12). Have you ever used a sewing machine?
Yes.

>13). Tell me about a movie that changed you/your way of
>thinking?
I don't recall one.

>14). Do you enjoy Trivia nights?
Never had a trivia night. But I don't really enjoy games...so I'd probably be highly annoyed and unamused

>15). Did you ever wear braces on your teeth?
Nope. And i've never had a cavity either.

>16). When you we 14, what did you want to be when your grew
>up?
An Architect.