Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectHis base supporters aren't going anywhere no matter what.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13355672&mesg_id=13355705
13355705, His base supporters aren't going anywhere no matter what.
Posted by Brew, Wed Nov-13-19 11:47 AM
These hearings are for the uninformed voters who may "support" him but are flimsy in their support and can be swayed. Believe it or not they are out there. Your typical PA/MI/etc. "conservative" voter who has a woman problem and voted for Trump based primarily on hatred for Hillary rather than any kind of actual ideological synergy w/Individual 1; the type of voter who gives more weight to their hatred for like, "cancel culture" and bullshit like that than they do to actual positions they portend to believe in.

There are more of these people than we probably think just based on how loud the Individual 1-supportin' minority is, and that's who these hearings are for. And if *those* folks hear enough of this and are as disgusted by his kuruption and mob mentality as they should be, (assuming dems do their jobs) the shift in public opinion could force the Senate fascists' hands.

I'm not even remotely convinced that any of the above will happen, but there's a sliver of hope is all I'm saying.

>which they won't care what Russian does to them.
>
>This really won't make a difference. I think only him getting
>a blow job in the WH would get him impeached.