Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectthere's some truth to that.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13354747&mesg_id=13354762
13354762, there's some truth to that.
Posted by tariqhu, Wed Nov-06-19 10:50 AM
I would've wanted her to do more in line with getting the next gig. fix up the res, linkedin, make use of whatever union resources are available. none of that was done.

along with that I would have suggested at least staying til January so we could skate through the holidays. bad timing.

the other part that wasn't considered is that my job is not completely secure. my company has been laying people off for years. so this could be a whole disaster is that happens. hopefully not. it wasn't thought through enough. so I'm more pissed at this stuff than her actually leaving the job. I wanted her outta there too. it was a shitty situation.

we'll be fine for a bit. won't be able to save as much as normal or do other things that we were considering. I bought a car least year. now I'm rethinking it since that note won't be as easy to pay. I also did a 15 year mortage, which brought that note up a bit too.

she was close to 50k. not sure if she'll be able to jump back into that, but she'll have to get something within 6 months and hope my job doesn't act a fool.

it really caught me off guard because she never does this type of stuff. we don't have communication issues. at least I thought we didn't, lol.