Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectis Pete your guy? I'm confused
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13354635&mesg_id=13359004
13359004, is Pete your guy? I'm confused
Posted by Stadiq, Wed Dec-11-19 01:33 PM
because usually dudes only go to these lengths and weak arguments if they are all in on a candidate.

I mean, you literally brought John Delaney into this to defend him, man.

Pete is getting heat that John isn't because Pete is a front runner and no one knows who Delaney is.

You're also spouting off odd attacks at M4A. There is literally no question that America can afford it. Like, none.

The debate is HOW do we pay for it and if it is a political loser regardless.

If you want to argue its a loser, I'm tempted to agree (unfortunately).

But this idea that America can't afford nice things is fucking untrue and insulting.

It is probably a political loser though. But, if we engage in an elect-ability argument, you'd have to address how Pete could even enter Michigan after this BCBS shit.

Oh and him polling at 0 with black voters. And his age.

As far as Liz?

I agree with you on Bernie letting Liz take the heat. I also agree that the far left basically helped kill her campaign simply because she wasn't Bernie, and now we are all staring at a Biden nomination. The purity shit had them all punching themselves in the face.

But, did Pete go at Bernie nearly as hard as he went at Warren and I missed it??

Nah. Pete went at Warren, and we all know why. She was rising and he had to make a splash. And demographics in Murikkka.

The problem is he was/is a fucking hypocrite. If anything, Warren has been TOO transparent.

And lol at "repeal the tax cuts, close loop holes, and vague plan" = done!

I'll say this about Pete, he is making Biden not look quite as bad to me.