Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectyou see why i wanted to take a break from following candidates??
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13354635&mesg_id=13358980
13358980, you see why i wanted to take a break from following candidates??
Posted by mista k5, Wed Dec-11-19 11:58 AM
lol

my main issue with pete is that i dont think his public option would be a good enough improvement. i think it might be purposely built so that it is not attractive which would then be another big delay on improving health care in america.

when he first mentioned he wanted to offer a public option i assumed he meant it would be as comprehensive as bernies medicare for all, just an opt in instead. i would understand losing some of the benefits but i think it just doesnt do enough.

i didnt like him pushing warren to give more details on her plan when hes been vague on his own. i would definitely prefer the focus to be on that instead of trying to find dirt in his work history.

his fundraisers are a bit more troubling but im not convinced theres anything bad there.

i also dont like how people keep trying to get warren to give more and more information of her past when shes already been so open. usually a candidate being vague about their past or their funding is troubling because people think their actual policies will end up being tailored to unfairly benefit corporations and industries. shes laid out so much detail in her plans that its just a distraction to try to dig into how she made her money.

it would be nice if everyone put more focus on the issues and proposals.