Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectSo, question: Why is similar scrutiny not demanded for the candidate
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13354635&mesg_id=13358736
13358736, So, question: Why is similar scrutiny not demanded for the candidate
Posted by kfine, Mon Dec-09-19 03:11 PM
who actually founded and led a healthcare financing firm, John Delaney?

I mean... again, like I mention to you above, it's already a reach to hold a low-level analyst accountable for the decisions made by executives of a company he/she was directly employed by. But this is going so far as to hold a low-level analyst accountable for the decisions made by the executives of a company that the executives of his company secured a contract to do some analyses for (lol?)... his crime being that he was assigned to a project and completed his work? This is very silly Walleye, come on. lol

And re: Michigan in 2020, 45 has done plenty damage to Michigan with his trade wars. The Dems shouldn't have a problem crafting a resonant message.

And re: a role for private health insurers, easy: they have tons of capital. Regulate them better so more of their capital can go towards paying for Americans' healthcare, rather than mandating their closure and taking an extra 20%+ off my paycheck, thanks. lol. Pete gets this.

Also, just want to share this link below. Seems relevant lol:

https://www.people-press.org/2019/10/23/national-politics-on-twitter-small-share-of-u-s-adults-produce-majority-of-tweets/

Excerpt:

"The most prolific political tweeters have behaviors and attitudes distinct from other U.S. adults on Twitter
As a group, political tweeters differ in numerous ways from those who tweet about nonpolitical topics and from those who rarely tweet at all. It’s also the case that there are meaningful differences within the group of users who tweet about national politics. The most prolific political tweeters (defined as those who tweeted at least 10 times and mentioned national politics in at least 25% of those tweets) stand out even from other political tweeters (whose political tweets make up a smaller share of their total output). Prolific political tweeters make up just 6% of all Twitter users but generate 20% of all tweets and 73% of tweets mentioning national politics."'