Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI listened to almost all of it. didn't really see a big deal in much she said
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13354635&mesg_id=13358575
13358575, I listened to almost all of it. didn't really see a big deal in much she said
Posted by Mynoriti, Sat Dec-07-19 01:22 PM
said.
The Bernie/Russia part was really the only selatious thing that deserved a "wait follow that up" from Howard.
The Bernie phenomenon *was* a part of why she lost, along with a bunch of other reasons. I could always feel Bernie's teeth grinding when he was trying to be a good soldier for her. She mentions the Comey thing fucked her good, the reaction to her passing out from pneumonia, Russia/facebook of course. She talks about sexism a bit. More in general than 2016 except maybe debate optics

What she doesn't mention at all is that any of it is on her. No 'Maybe I should've campaigned harder in areas I thought I had locked down' shouldn't have said X, shoulda came up with some kind of answer to the stupid email thing, etc.. (or if, as you said her campaign decided to bench Bernie). she mentions briefly, as she has before, that shes not as politically gifted as Bill or Barack, but that's as close to looking inward as she got

The whole interview is pretty bland. Howard spoon fed her mostly because he's an admitted big fan of hers. Most of the interview is him giving her the answer and her literally repeating it. She gets into her history and talks about fam and friends she lost to illness this year. To quote Barry, she came off likeable enough, She definitely believes she'd have made a very good president, and she def can't hide that shes still bitter over this thing. She'll never get over losing to trump and that's understandable. Shell also never lose that sense of entitlement