Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI’m just asking for minor fact checking
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13354635&mesg_id=13356997
13356997, I’m just asking for minor fact checking
Posted by Vex_id, Thu Nov-21-19 10:40 PM
Bannon never endorsed her as you claim. He set up a meeting with her and Trump to hear her out on why she opposed regime-change in Syria. That’s a *good* thing. If a meeting is set up at the White House to convince America to stop its bullshit, we should celebrate that.

As for Duke - he did give some half-ass, half-baked endorsement, which Tulsi flatly rebuked and condemned immediately. Not sure what else you want from her there. Duke also has praised Omar and anyone who speaks out against Israel (because he’s an unabashed anti-Semite, and I don’t use that term often at all because it’s been abused - but he is clearly one). Let’s use some common sense though: do you really believe a progressive democratic woman of color and member of a religious minority is somehow this secret magnet of White nationalism?

You have to go investigate and look into the origin of these smear attacks - and you’ll find that it’s coming from neither a place of fact or good will.

Why was it that Tulsi was the darling of the DNC (praised by all party leaders) right until she called out the inequitable adjudication of the 2016 primary (when nobody else would say a word about it and bowed to the Clinton throne)? She relinquished her Vice Chair role with the DNC to endorse Sanders - then all of a sudden she becomes this enemy of the Clinton wing and they’ve worked tirelessly to smear her with this narrative. This ain’t hard to figure out my G.

-->