Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectMSBNC really tried to soft-serve up a moment for low-tier Kamala
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13354635&mesg_id=13356952
13356952, MSBNC really tried to soft-serve up a moment for low-tier Kamala
Posted by Vex_id, Thu Nov-21-19 05:45 PM
and she still couldn't really bring it home - even with the fake crowd noise trying to syce her up. It reminded me of when the RNC establishment tried to boost Rubio in his spats with Trump, and he would say something and you'd hear RNC drones in the crowd like "yeaaah!!!" - yet he fell flat AF.

Pete looked angry and out of his depth. His stance on sending troops to Mexico is absurd and he didn't do a good job of trying to clean that up. Also, it's egregious that he isn't being called out more for his fabricating fake black donors and just being flat out dishonest in his attempts to raise his profile with black voters.

No matter how hard they try to make Amy Klobuchar a thing - it just ain't working.

Bernie continues to be the most rock-solid in these debates. His authenticity can't be tarnished and he has the most consistent, coherent and resonant messages on economic justice.

It's beyond clear that the DNC has marginalized Tulsi - and she isn't giving AF at the moment and just going full steam ahead with her outsider message - and GOOD - every election cycle needs a candidate who is willing to criticize leadership where necessary. It's never a good look to have all candidates sucking up to the National Committee to see who can be the purest partisan loyalist. For all the hate she gets - she's still here and one of 10 left standing.

Yang was criminally ignored by the hosts - and it was on purpose.

I didn't think Warren had the best night - she's lecturing a bit too much and not connecting. Her foreign policy is suspect AF.

Biden is an absolute joke.

Overall I thought it was one of the worst run debates of the season. Horrible lines of questioning by the hosts.
-->