Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectno debate talk?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13354635&mesg_id=13356813
13356813, no debate talk?
Posted by mista k5, Thu Nov-21-19 10:54 AM
i dont know if my perspective has changed but almost everyone seemed to do good last night.

warren and sanders didnt do anything to gain but werent bad.

pete...i think did good. he had a moment or two where he was called out but overall i would expect him to gain some support.

booker i think did the best.

kamalas willingness to directly call out people i think works well for her.

even yang and gabbard got an opportunity to talk about more issues.

i dont think gabbard calling out the democratic party is going to go well. if she had specified the DNC then it might have gone over better. the way she said it seemed like she was complaining about any and every democrat, officials, candidate and voters alike.

amy did well, still dont like her but she had her moments.

steyer....i guess brought up good points.

biden wasnt horrible (relative to his previous performances) except for a couple moments towards the end. claiming kamala isnt black or a senator or female or she endorsed him?

petes disingenuous attacks on M4A have turned me away from him as of late. last night he had moments that reminded me what interested me about him in the first place. i need to know what is covered in his proposed option and how much it would cost me. then i need him to focus on voter rights and adjustments to the system that would allow for real change.