Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectobviously there is more to the story...as usual
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13354138&mesg_id=13381188
13381188, obviously there is more to the story...as usual
Posted by Stadiq, Tue Apr-28-20 05:14 PM
https://www.politico.com/states/new-york/albany/story/2020/04/27/new-york-cancels-democratic-presidential-primary-1280260

He S U S P E N D E D his campaign and E N D O R S E D Biden.

Why? Because he got his A S S kicked by a guy who didn't lift a finger.

There is Z E R O chance he can win. Like, none. Its done. Over.

Why is this so hard for you guys to accept?

COVID killing people by the thousands and you're huffing and puffing about not being able to cast symbolic votes for a guy who, again, got his ass fucking kicked.

If I want to cast a symbolic write-in vote for this cup of coffee I'm sipping on, can I throw an uninformed fit and demand NY put people's health at risk??? Cuz this cup of coffee has the same chance to be President as Bernie.

And don't tell me its about delegates and leverage. You guys are full of shit and so is the Bernie campaign.

Biden is about to run on the most progressive platform in history. Now, I don't think a party's platform is worth much personally, but if you are mad at leverage then you must put a lot of stock into platforms.

Well, he's about to have a very progressive platform. So be happy. No sell outs, no fake progressive, no snake emojis, none of that. If a platform is really that important to ya'll, then I expect some pretty pro-Joe posts around convention time.

But back in reality, it isn't about that. It isn't about leverage. Joe could run on Bernie's entire platform and you guys would bitch because it isn't dear leader.

Nah. You're fake mad. You know this doesn't matter.

If you are looking for reasons to be mad (LOL there are plenty real-life reasons btw) while scrolling through your echo chamber...I mean Twitter feed, you will find something on a daily basis.

And like Reeq pointed out, his people are legit idiots or just like fanning the flames. Either way, its no wonder they got fucking annihilated.

If you feel the need to be mad at a primary that is in the books, then be mad at the dumb asses who ran a campaign so incompetent it lost to Joe Biden. Badly.

Seriously, be mad at that.