Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectman....kind of same
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13351280&mesg_id=13351398
13351398, man....kind of same
Posted by mista k5, Thu Oct-10-19 12:11 PM
its all work related though...i think

unnecessary arguments over specifics when a simple answer would do.

debating how much effort to put into creating a solution to a request. was asked to create a form...not a problem. BUT why not make the form more useful by connecting it to other documents and avoid duplicate data and errors. over all response was meh, i just want a pretty form.

got the blu records in yesterday, didnt get a chance to even clean them. havent checked to see if theyre the pressings i expected.

got the sub in yesterday too. uhm why didnt anyone tell me they were this heavy?? the big ol box was sitting on my porch with the records on top. i reached for it like eh piece of cake ill just carry it in. uh nah. had to take the records in first then struggle with the sub lol getting it out of the box wasnt much better either. i thought i got a dud to when it wouldnt power on. turns out that a) i forgot to plug it into the surge protector b) the surge protector wasnt properly plugged in lol

this thing bumps. i used the set up mic for the receiver that is supposed to account for room acoustics. i set the sub to 50% power. it set the sub to -12db. i decided to tweak it to see what it could do. more than -5db was just ridiculous.