Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectblah
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13345657&mesg_id=13345668
13345668, blah
Posted by mista k5, Fri Aug-30-19 12:29 PM
i think my coworker might have gotten me sick. she was out most of yesterday. when i returned from lunch she was back. i immediately felt itchiness in my throat. dont think ive experienced that before. kind of lingered through the night. woke up with a headache. a bit stuffy too. it kind of feels like its passing right now but we will see.

3 day weekend. i probably wont do anything. im going to try to do some decent cleaning at least. i wanted to fly out somewhere or drive somewhere. i had found round trip flights to san diego or san jose (to go to san francisco) but once i started thinking about hotel and expenses i backed away. i was thinking of driving to big bend but its too hot for all that. maybe i can decide on a road trip more north but cant think of anywhere i havent been that would be within 4 hrs.

im tempted to fire up the grill but feels weird to do it for one lol not really a company type of person so thats not an option.

finally got a bit of movement on my phone, got a text saying they received my order, 10 days after i placed it. im guessing it will ship today or tuesday. im pretty annoyed about this whole thing especially since my service has been bad since the day i placed the order. i called last night and they gave me $75 in credits. if the service is fixed im just gonna roll with it. i dont know how long to wait though.

i am hoping to get some nintendo in this weekend, its been over a month.