Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYea I know another Pete supporter who is always on edge
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13344033&mesg_id=13361954
13361954, Yea I know another Pete supporter who is always on edge
Posted by Vex_id, Mon Jan-13-20 11:47 PM
because of the attacks launched at him - it has its way of putting you on the defensive and can be frustrating as all hell lol.

Seeing the way Tulsi has been raked through the coals has been pretty disgraceful - but quite predictable. Primary politics is about as ugly and dishonest as it gets - and yet here we are yet again with another "scandal" that just happens to surface at the most crucial hour of the primary lol.

I don't agree that Sanders has been more aggressive in his attacks than other candidates (big surprise there lol). When you look at the general media blackout of Sanders that persisted for months - and all of the smears and mischaracterizations of his support base - he's taken more than his share of cheap shots.

But I also think that people need to buckle up: this is Trump they're gonna face. There's no time for excessive politeness and wrapping hands with tissue. But what's been remarkable is that - up until now - Sanders and Warren had really been nothing but complimentary of each other - which again is why people are viewing this story by Warren with understandable skepticism.

But let me be clear: if Sanders did actually say that a woman can't be President - it's a disqualifying statement.

But Warren's gonna have to be a lot more convincing and specific than that vague statement she said - which she immediately walked back from in the same sentence.

How do you go from "He said a woman can't be President" to "Sanders and I share the same values" in the same sentence?

Wouldn't be the first time that Warren has embellished the truth on a form.

-->