Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectyou really are your own worst enemy, bro
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13344033&mesg_id=13361927
13361927, you really are your own worst enemy, bro
Posted by Stadiq, Mon Jan-13-20 05:23 PM
>You mean to tell me that Democratic loyalists who preach
>about voting for the eventual nominee - no matter what - will
>not vote for the Democratic nominee because of some side-bar
>political debates?

Can you read? Or do you just play dumb?

I assume that you want Bernie to win the nom. To do so, he is going to have gain support. (just like any other candidate)

So...if you want people to consider Bernie more seriously, you should seriously shut the fuck up. I'm not even being an asshole. I am being dead serious.

Bernie supporters like you hurt him more than help. Especially at this point where its time to start convincing people who have been skeptical.

Because you, and the others stans like you, really push more people away than you attract.

How?

Because you say stupid/sexist shit like "Should Warren drop out?" when she is in a statistical tie with your guy in IA.

Because you think "I support Tulsi!" means you have no bias.(Really ironic thing here is that you are calling for Warren to drop out but not Tulsi...when she has ZERO chance, and I would guess 90%+ of her 2% would go to Bernie...every little bit helps)

Because you spend more time worrying about Warren than Biden or Pete.

Because you say stupid/objectively untrue things like "we are in a post-partisan era"

I mean, I the list goes on.

I'm not talking about after the primaries. I'm talking about RIGHT NOW.

If you want A Bernie campaign to seem more attractive to folks, stop acting like a fucking Bro, Vex

And I hate that term. I hate that everyone who was against Hillary was labeled a Bernie Bro.

But...if it walks like a bro, and says stupid shit like a bro...

>
>The fragility.

Haha what? Stop projecting.

I'm trying to help you and your guy. Be less of a bro and you might convince more people.

There are other Bernie supporters on here- from Doc to Reaction to whoever- who present reasoned, logical reasons why they support the man.

Bernie himself makes a good case.

But bros like you do more damage than good. Your entire style wreaks of white male privilege and arrogance.

You literally asked if/when Warren should drop out and she is in a statistical tie with Bernie in IA.

And even if she wasn't. Even if she was 10 fucking point behind. It was a stupid Bernie bro thing to say at this point.

Just cop to it. Take the L like a grown man.

>
>Somehow, I missed your analysis in 2016 on how Clinton
>supporters should "just shut the fuck up" if they wanted to
>unite the big-tent and work together with Sanders supporters.

Do you have anything else in your bag than this, bro?

I only remember you years ago as the over-the-top-cringe-worthy Bron stan, so I don't think we chopped it up about politics.

If we did, you would know I was very much not a Hillary fan. You would also know that my biggest beef with her campaign and her supporters was the sense of arrogant entitlement.

You know, saying Bernie should drop out or not run.

Kind of like, you, up above posed the idea that Warren should drop out for Bernie.

I would get frustrated that Hillary fans couldn't have a sincere conversation about here issues, and any weakness was chalked up to "not perfect" or "she's grown"

Kind of like your 2 or 3 goto excuses for Tulsi

>
>Stay consistent.

>
>-->

LOL...uh, are you kidding?

Vex you are the biggest fucking hypocrite on here. Even Strav has admitted to being wrong more than you.

When you have an L to take, you just play dumb, deflect, or disappear.

And your standards change completely when it is your agenda.

I've literally never seen you admit to anything because these politicians are your heroes. Because you haven't grown up enough to see that this shit isn't an agenda, man. Actual lives depend on this stuff.

Specifically, how is it inconsistent of me to point out that if you want your guy's campaign to be more appealing, stop saying stupid/arrogant shit about other candidates?

Much like Hillary's people shouldn't have acted so entitled and oblivious to her issues as a candidate, I am asking the same of you.

See- I am consistent. Because I don't have an agenda.

So, if you are such a fan of consistency I'd urge you to-

- stop acting like a Hillary stan re: Bernie and Tulsi

- you know, be more honest about your candidates' potential weaknesses. Stop acting entitled. Etc.

- spend more time attacking the moderates than Warren

- don't call for Warren to drop out again until you have at least called for Tulsi to do so LOL LOL

- have even just a drop of self-awareness

- realize everyone is wrong sometimes. Take the Ls when they come. Its ok.

Bottom line you posting, even tongue in cheek (you didn't, though), the idea that Warren should drop out for Bernie was among the dumbest things I've ever seen posted on here. If nothing else, at least cop to that, bro.