Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectNo one can show me a people on the planet
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13343801&mesg_id=13345562
13345562, No one can show me a people on the planet
Posted by Musa, Thu Aug-29-19 07:37 PM
that start their history with being in CAPTIVITY....

Not the SLAVS

Not the fake Hebrews

No OTHER PEOPLE begin their "NARRATIVE" with being POWs

That is my fundamental issue.

To argue Africans of the forced DIASPORA are not American or have not made major contributions which have been understated, stolen or neglected is foolish to even address.

What I find more interesting is how the USA and the BRITISH COLONY has tried to erase the history and make a perpetual class of slaves(WHICH it pretty much has done to Africans of the forced diaspora)

THERE IS NO COMPREHENSIVE editorial in this manner on WHO Africans of the forced DIASPORA were before their captivity.

WHO FUNDED THESE INSTITUTIONS?

WHO CREATED THE INSURANCE POLICIES ON THE SHIPS?

ARE THESE INSTITUTIONS STILL AROUND?

There seems to be a schizophrenia in Black folks since our illusion of inclusion actually seeing ourselves as apart of this country when in reality we created it but never reaped the benefits of it and never will as long as we are the numeral minority and looking to our former enslavers to help us.

These people don't care that their spiteful ways hold them down look at Birmingham Al. At one time it was a twin city with Atlanta what was the difference one city was a little more open to allowing SOME black folks to have upward social economic mobility NOW LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE.