Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectFair enough but I never read the book. Nor was I there for the date.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13343252&mesg_id=13345404
13345404, Fair enough but I never read the book. Nor was I there for the date.
Posted by Brew, Thu Aug-29-19 10:50 AM
>And then behaved like a fuck boi on a date.
>
>But besides that, I do think he lays it on thick...and I am a
>fan of his.

And frankly his trite and apologetic response to the allegations actually further proves, to me at least, that he isn't a phony. He's complex and contradictory like the rest of us. But he owned up to his shitty mistake(s).

And I can't really speak to whether or not he's "phony" based on the book cause I never read it. For all I know he had an entire section of the book dedicated to how you can be the most woke straight man alive but horniness can *still* take over and make you do shitty things. Haha. Probably not, just saying.

Anyway - your point is valid, but like I said I think the fact that he addressed the issue head on and didn't deny or hide from it, or hide behind some bullshit excuse, only makes him *more* genuine to me, not phony.

But all that aside, my response was speaking strictly about his presence on stage and in his TV shows and such. I never found him phony at all, personally.