Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThe Struggle is real...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13342772&mesg_id=13342787
13342787, The Struggle is real...
Posted by Creole, Mon Aug-12-19 11:49 AM
*** Coming into this office now that I'm seeking other employment is futile. Had a nice interview last week and got another lined up for this Wednesday. Also expecting a call from another company who has been on my tail since May. They didn't balk at the number I gave them. So, I'm ready to roll... My current PM is checked out now too. She ain't here again today and won't be tomorrow. Prolly out looking for her own landing spot.

*** Long weekend full of birthday celebrations for my wife has me drained this morning. It was a STAYCATION w/o getting a hotel. Last Thursday, she and I spent the afternoon in a cabana at the Four Seasons. We ate and drank good! Then on Friday evening, we had dinner and cake with her girlfriends. Way too many shots! On Saturday, I had another group of 18 meet us out for crabs down near the water around Annapolis. Shots! Shots! Shots! And capped off the weekend yesterday in DC at Sequoia's for more drinks and food. Needless to say, I'm exhausted and she's been smiling despite being equally exhausted.

*** Prepping to take my little one to school this week. About to start her third year at Howard already. That time is flying!

*** I WANT MORE SLEEP NOW! LMAO