Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: Bias
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13342507&mesg_id=13343664
13343664, RE: Bias
Posted by Lurkmode, Fri Aug-16-19 09:07 PM
>If you actually read the links I sent you I bet you couldn't
>refute the facts presented. However, I know it a huge ask to
>get people to research and realize we've been lied to about
>Syria, about Russiagate, about a whole myriad of things that
>most people don't legitimately have the time to delve into to
>find the truth. Defending Bernie is enough to keep me busy on
>here so those things I won't tackle since I know I'll get
>nothing but pushback. If any lurkers are truly interested I
>recommend the subreddit wayofthebern, probably the best group
>of independent thinkers on the internet.

I am reading the link. Might be a good idea to stop assuming and address more than one thing in the Guardian article.

This is from a source in the link you provided.

"And Syria is only a small part of the lies and distortions that the MSM have been forcing down our throats for years — with ever increasing intensity now that our fearless politicians, led by Bill Clinton, have allowed a handful of plutocratic interests to acquire ownership of virtually the whole MSM. We’ve been lied to about the coup in Kiev, the shooting down of MH-17, the annexation of Crimea, the genocide that Kaddafi’s troops were threatening in Libya, the non-existent Iranian nuclear weapons program, and of course every aspect of our current Russiagate frenzy. There is zero credible evidence that the Russian govt attempted to interfere in our election — which is how we can know that Trump’s associates did not “collude” with this interference, and why the unremitting witchhunt against Trump (whom I view as an absurd excuse for a President) has necessarily been rooted in overt lies and paranoid partisan fantasies."

See anything that raises red flags ?

Here is another

"Buckle up, because we’re about to be slammed with another tidal wave of mainstream media BS regarding Douma once the OPCW releases its report, which almost certainly will omit all evidence and analysis that contradicts the Deep State narrative."

You co-signing this ?