Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI'm only answering one of your inaccurate statements educate yourself on the rest
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13339787&mesg_id=13340164
13340164, I'm only answering one of your inaccurate statements educate yourself on the rest
Posted by Kira, Tue Jun-25-19 04:52 PM
>When did Kamala Harris say on record she will not provide
>meaningful policy for black people?
>
>When did AOC gave a speech that encouraged black people to
>hold service industry jobs?
>
>Anyway, I am not saying dude doesn't get some things right,
>that's what hucksters and charlatans do. They mix some truths
>in with their hustle and get paid off the people who seem them
>as truth tellers.
>
>
>If you withhold votes to punish Kamala Harris, you may get 3
>more years of Trump. How is that suppose to make sense?
>

Start this video at 1:50:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsB6EWNUcyY

Research the rest of my answers and get back to me.

That's not the only troubling part about Harris' record.....

Black society was screwed up before Trump got into office but the key difference was everyone else more or less felt the country was headed in the right direction. Once Trump took office they felt the ramifications of Trump. Trump in office is inconsequential to the plight Black Americans face. Let's assume we all unify to vote Trump out. These same people fake uniting with us turn their backs on us like they always do...

SPOILER ALERT: So called black and brown unity don't exist. Ask the civilians in long beach how they feel about brown gangs attacking them for no reason...

SPOILER ALERT: The white lgbtqia community doesn't give a flaming fuck about the plight of your black ass save for using you as a mascot to promote policy and riding off the coattails of your people's struggle for equality.

SPOILER ALERT: Insert community we are supposed to unite with to get Trump out of office doesn't care about your plight and ways to improve your struggle.

If you want to be mascot go right on ahead. I don't have to do shit but pay taxes, stay black, and die. This country will continue to exploit, disenfranchise, and abuse black Americans the same way under Trump as the next democratic nominee for President.