Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectDefinitely fitted shirts. They changed my life haha.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13339344&mesg_id=13339419
13339419, Definitely fitted shirts. They changed my life haha.
Posted by Brew, Fri Jun-21-19 09:29 AM
I have no ass at all, which presents several problems in terms of clothes fitting properly. Specifically pants since no matter how well-fitting the jeans are, they still look loose on my thighs and upper legs cause of all the extra material that my non-existent ass is supposed to be using.

But more pertinent to the subject at hand - also ostensibly due to my lack of an ass, I for years had an issue where my dress shirts would pull out a little bit from my pants in the back, so there's be all this fucking extra material flailing about on my back. It looked positively terrible. I tried all different sizes of shirts and it was no matter, if it was "regular fit" then the extra flailing material was there and drove me *nuts*. Then a few years back I finally did my diligence and discovered fitted/slim shirts and it changed my whole entire life lol. I see myself in more recent pictures and breathe sighs of relief every time haha.