Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYall are really trying to push this "it's everywhere you just dont know"
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13338159&mesg_id=13338851
13338851, Yall are really trying to push this "it's everywhere you just dont know"
Posted by kfine, Tue Jun-18-19 01:04 PM
angle lol

Why is it so hard to consider that some places and some people are just trifling??? And that neither are this overwhelming majority?? Maybe I've hurt some feelings or something, lol. Like folks need to feel like this shit is widespread to feel better about their own dirt I dunno.

I mean of course I know it can go down anywhere.. there's examples ranging from Presidents to CEOs to call centers to restaurants to teachers to lawyers to janitors etc.

I guess the reason I think workplace or industry culture could play a role is because I led a double life for a long time splitting corporate during week and nightclub/promo modeling on weekends.

There was infinitely more bs doing the club + promo work obv. And I would have expected more examples to show up there - even though I/a lot of my female coworkers weren't cheating with anyone we met there.

But literally only a few women out of probably like 50+ ppl I worked with/for over the course of a decade and they definitely had a pattern of behavior.

And that was the drunken environment. I promise you the corporates have been normal as all hell. I don't really see hookups being "hidden" well, especially in offices where the cliques were particularly tight.I think it'd be even easier to pick up on stuff in that case.

*shrug* I just think the numbers aren't there to assume EVERY friendly professional interaction (at least with a woman) could turn sexual. We can agree to disagree though :)