Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectLO fucking L
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13338159&mesg_id=13338469
13338469, LO fucking L
Posted by Mafamaticks, Sat Jun-15-19 04:10 PM
>What kind of organizations/industries are yall working in that
>you can even get away with shitting where you eat like
>this???

Nigga, almost any organization that has a decent amount of employees and do company parties and happy hours. I'm in IT so my services are required in a wide variety of industries. And it ain't shitting where you eat until you look back at how it transpired. Until shit goes left it's manageable. I wanna know where YOU work at.

From call centers back in the day to where I work at now, which is the largest fleet management company in the world, niggas is fucking. They just fired a secretary cause she got caught fucking a VP in one of the conference rooms after hours. The VP is still there though but I digress.

>
>AS IF I would risk my livelihood, reputation, or even
>day-to-day comfort at a job I NEED to hook up with dudes at
>work. Lol. I've never even met another professional woman who
>"doesn't" think this way. Like even if I was SUPER desperate,
>I would literally want to look ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE PLANET
>than my workplace.

Nigga that's you. That ain't OPs girl, or the 2 girls i still fuck with, or the nigga who got that secretary fired, or so on and so forth. For every case you say it ain't happening, me and almost everyone else in this post can show you otherwise. lol @ hot takes. Ok ma. You got niggas in here talking about "go to the happy hour" but I'm the one with the hot takes? I'm speaking from experience.

I wish a nigga would go meet and be cordial with a nigga that's tryna fuck my house up and fuck my girl.

>IF his girl is in fact stepping out, then that's her and they
>should deal with their relationship accordingly. But it's
>definitely not so normal to start a new corporate job and
>immediately begin fucking the first man one meets there that
>EVERY friendly interaction with a woman in a work environment
>should be interpreted as suggestive.
>
>
>Please stop projecting your trifling, thirsty, predatory,
>unprofessional bullshit onto all working women.
>
>Disgusting.

Who's even arguing any of this shit? If anything you the one projecting in here.