Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI'm annoyed at my wife for not wanting to work out with me
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13337806&mesg_id=13337809
13337809, I'm annoyed at my wife for not wanting to work out with me
Posted by walihorse, Wed Jun-12-19 07:45 AM
She's gain a bit of wait. The thing is I don't care much, its not like she's gone to an extreme weight. The issue is she feels bad about herself.

When I started my workout routine, she wanted to join. Then after a few days, she says she can't cuz of something (bad night of sleep, period crams, stomach hurts, today my throat is sore). Ok thats fine, but then she gets upset because I'm still doing my workout. She's told me, I should do somethings else, something she'll like to do more. (she doesn't like it that I basically do the same workout every day)

I told her, I am doing what is working for me. You ask me to include you and I do. I wait for you to get ready and that is holding me up. I wake up early to do the work outs. I hate having to wait for her to get up (she literally takes 10-15 mins to get out of bed, she is not a morning person) I can motivate only so far, I can't move you body for you.

Its so annoying.