Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectFirst off - THAT is amazing progress. You should be proud.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13337404&mesg_id=13337776
13337776, First off - THAT is amazing progress. You should be proud.
Posted by Ryan M, Tue Jun-11-19 05:20 PM
Secondly - I'm ALMOST where I want to be. Lost 24 pounds since Feb - mostly diet. I'm relatively active without proper workouts. But this was pretty much all diet. I went keto to speed up the weight loss process and lost about 24 pounds (from 178 to 154), which was nice. I don't intend on staying keto long term, and had bouts where I'd go off of it, but it was an effort to clean up my terrible eating habits.

What's kinda nice about it is I haven't given up booze, just moved to no-sugar stuff like Bacardi & Diet, Vodka Soda, etc. No margaritas or sweeter drinks.

I do travel a lot for work and that's the absolute hardest thing. I don't really stay keto when traveling but I try to keep to my intermittent fasting of 16 hours a day. According to my Zero app, I've done 153 fasts (92 of them straight) and have pretty much stuck to that since January.

I did just get back from Vegas yesterday and....well, I'm fucking feeling it. I'll need to lose a few to get back on track. I'd have liked to get down to around 150 so I could get off keto and adjust to 155-158, but it'll take some more work. So in that way, I've missed it - but in general I've progressed well enough.