Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectMy G. Maybe 20 people visit this website daily. This argument is silly.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13337080&mesg_id=13337825
13337825, My G. Maybe 20 people visit this website daily. This argument is silly.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Wed Jun-12-19 09:00 AM
The Atlantic has a circulation in the millions. I am not arguing that her story shouldn't be spread because the story is already out there. It's already too late. The horse is out the gate.
Every person (employer, potential person dating her) who ever googles her real name will find these stories even if she regrets these choices and one day wants to put this all behind her. It doesn't matter that the few people who visit this site don't read the Atlantic (shocker) but alot of influential and smart people do.

So now that the damage is done I think the important thing to do at this point is question the decision making of putting her story out there and would they have done this to a white kid.

My goal is for people to see what was done to her was wrong (which folks can't seem to agree on) and hope that it never happens again.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"