Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecttwo separate things my man
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13337080&mesg_id=13337768
13337768, two separate things my man
Posted by mista k5, Tue Jun-11-19 04:04 PM
1. you seem to be saying that her situation shouldnt be given light yet you are spreading the story giving it more light. potentially exposing her to more people. ive done similar before, i see a story about something that i dont understand. that i dont think people should be spending time then i go and forward it or make a post like what is this???? then i realize maybe i dont need to be spreading this.

2. me being oblivious to this story is just my experience. i dont know how many other people in this post have seen this story outside of this post. i still havent. i check google news quite often during work and havent seen this on there once. i see so many headlines that make me shake my head on there too. again, this is just my experience though.

secondary comment on 1, i do think it is a good thing for articles to be more considerate about the things they post. to make sure they share more information that could help people in tough situations. that being said i have not read either of the articles you posted so i cant speak on the merit on any of this. just what has been posted in this thread.