Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectLoL @ all the hurt niggaz in here / poast point proven
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13324464&mesg_id=13324636
13324636, LoL @ all the hurt niggaz in here / poast point proven
Posted by eclipsedInI, Fri Apr-05-19 09:32 AM

lol

mofos so mad at the term they can't just discuss how tragic it is that a well-deserved snub by nipsey to a fellow 60 led to the man actually embodying the running sentiments against him and upping the anti of not only being a snitch but a murderous coward

as dave east said in an interview

if there was beef, there are ways to handle it within your crew

call a fade nigga

he ran back to his car and blew that man away

saw no one was coming and went back to shoot him in the head, then kicked his body

then tried to turn himself into a mental health facility

couldn't even stand up behind what he'd done

i fight against my instincts of hubris, black identity dismantling, imposter syndrome and self-righteousness daily

all while trying to reevaluate and heal from what I learned as a youngster

so i know the ways i can or have expressed myself can be toxic to people i know, love, work with and are around

and i can sometimes support other toxic masculinity

it's a daily thing

i also believe that patriarchy is a systemic tool to oppress and destroy the strides of women

as a sidenote

black men are out here killing children for the belief they may be gay, black men are out here killing trans black women at alarming rates

white supremacy and patriarchy has us expressing toxic masculinity in destructive ways to our own and to others