Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYea we're overdue for a good Mueller Friday.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13318132&mesg_id=13318141
13318141, Yea we're overdue for a good Mueller Friday.
Posted by Brew, Thu Mar-07-19 12:14 PM
To quell my anxiety/anticipation waiting for the next shoe to drop I've been reading about Watergate, and am just about done with the podcast "Slow Burn." The first season being about Watergate and some forgotten storylines. I'm sure that to some degree the host/writers told the story this way intentionally, but it is *crazy* just how closely the Watergate timeline/storylines mirror(s) everything we've seen to this point in the Russia probe. The initial breaking of the stories and the public's collective shrug, the administrations' transparent attempts at coverups, the presidents' blatant disregard for democracy and public condemnation of "attacks" from the left and the press, the shakeups w/in Congress & the AG and other admin positions, the eventual shifts in public opinion, etc. It's really uncanny.

Anyway I'm hoping the next Mueller Bomb is Don Jr. and Kush. I think that whenever that happens will be the "Nixon won't release the tapes !" moment of the Russia probe.