Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject^^^ RE: reply 50
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13318016&mesg_id=13320411
13320411, ^^^ RE: reply 50
Posted by bentagain, Mon Mar-18-19 12:52 PM
Really glad to see the parties involved sit down face to face in a constructive manner

Dude owned it, props to him
She did not, faiL on her part

Sure, by the exact quotes she offered...she didn't flat out accuse Myron Rolle of anything

...but...

Her refusal to see any error on her part is SMH worthy

Follow me

She put out some very detailed information about Myron...an NFL player...in the NYC market

i.e. it wasn't that hard to figure out who she was talking about

Granted, she's not an A-list celebrity per se, but she obviously has a platform and followers

She receives DMs, texts, etc...from alleged victims of Myron's

and she decides to broadcast unverified allegations on her SM platforms...in the #metoo era...that's really irresponsible on her part

Sure, she's not a journalist...which was her clapback on homie from BSO

but if you're not going to verify allegations (she could have just as easily checked to see if any of the alleged incidents resulted in a police report, charges, etc...)

then you have to own the part you played in broadcasting those unverified allegations

Put it like this...let's say during McCarthyism

somebody decided to broadcast unverified allegations that a celebrity was communist (which happened BTW)

...this person likes to drink Vodka, eats borscht, and reads tolstoy and Dostoevsky...

Now I'm not saying the individual that starred in x,y,z is a communist...but they did offer me a Matryoshka as a gift

C'mon sis...you were wrong.